Oyster River Youth Association Refund policies are as listed below. Please contact the office via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, in person, or via phone call at 603-868-5150 to request a refund.
Medical Related Refunds:
All refunds for injury or illness must provide a signed doctor’s note to the office with the start and end date of referral along with a submitted refund form.
· Refund submitted prior to program start will receive a 100% refund for the program cost
· Refunds submitted after the program start will receive a PRORATED refund for the schedule dates missed due to medical release
All other refunds requests will be approved based on the descriptions below.
· Refunds submitted prior to the start of the program, with registration done on time, will receive a 95% refund; 5% is withheld due to credit card transaction fees
· Refunds submitted after the start of the program, with registration done on time, will receive a prorated refund for the program dates not completed
· Refunds submitted after the close of registration or after the late fee date are not subject to refund
Uniform or Equipment Refunds:
· If your uniform was purchased from ORYA you will be able to receive a uniform/equipment related refund if you uniform has not been worn and is returned prior to the processing of your refund.
· If your uniform was purchased via an online store your refund is subject to the policies and procedures of the uniform supplier.